The IAA Young Professionals (YP) Chapter offers marketing communications practitioners and students a forum to network, accelerate their professional development and acquire knowledge, while exchanging ideas, sharing experience and keeping up with international and local trends and industry issues.
IAA Young Professionals Vision
- To create a dynamic network of young marketing communication professionals.
- To develop career experience and motivate exchange of ideas.
- To educate young professionals about current and future global & local marketing communications issues and trends.
IAA YP Profile
- Employees in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Media and PR roles in the beginning to mid stages of their careers.
- University graduates & undergraduates.
- Open to 18 to 35 year olds working or studying in marketing communications.
IAA YP Chapter Objectives /Goals
- To offer an interactive educational program where industry experts share information, intelligence and perspectives on topical industry issues.
- To provide opportunities for the development of personal and professional skills to excel in this dynamic profession.
- To gain exclusive contacts with other young marketing communications professionals through the IAA YP worldwide membership and benefit from networking with over 1,000 IAA young professional members and over 50 IAA chapters worldwide.