It is the course, not the university, college or tertiary institution that is accredited. Each IAA accredited course has been individually assessed and scored through a rigorous, benchmarked IAA Education Council process, to ensure that there is an internationally recognised quality of formal content and teaching required by the global communications industry for its students and future young professionals.
Benefits of IAA Course Accreditation:
- International industry recognition of quality of course content
- Listing of institution and course on IAA Global website
- Exclusive educational resources for classroom use
- Networking and interaction with global industry professionals
- Potential internship program opportunities
- The IAA Certificate of Completion awarded to approved graduates
- Profiling of accredited Academic Experts and their areas of relevant research
- Local IAA Chapter support promoting industry/academic engagement and collaboration
- IAA Young Professional support and mentorship opportunities for students
For more information on accreditation and renewals, including criteria and costs please download the IAA Course Accreditation guidelines and process documents
To download the IAA Course Accreditation Application please click here.